TAST Week 37
-
I always encourage embroiderers to experiment with different threads and
this week’s stitch is an ideal example of why. For Take a Stitch Tuesday
Week 37...
4 hours ago
I try to appreciate all the little things in life that make it special - family, nature, friends, like minded spirits. I enjoy stitching and patchwork, card making and scrapbooking, and of couse music, reading and travel.
Hi Susan
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet to come and leave me that lovely comment.. Even if I don't get a tree I've decided I will definitely buy myself a present.. hehehe
So looks like you need some encouragement to keep this blog up. It's hard at first thinking of things to post about and waiting for someone to come over and comment. I know I nearly gave up in the beginning.
Well have a great xmas if I don't see you again before then... Take care,.. and thanks again! x Julie